Replica B2B App
Last updated: 12/18/2020
1. Personal Information Collection and Use
If you grant Replica B2B permission, we may collect and use personal information from you as follows.
- MicrophonePurpose: Replica needs microphone access to scan for nearby Cast devices.
- BluetoothPurpose: Replica needs bluetooth access to scan for nearby Cast devices.
Please note that you can decline a permission or revoke it after you granted it in the iOS settings. If you do so, we will not collect your personal information related to that permission. However, the functionality of Replica B2B may be limited as a result.
We may receive technical information about your device, for example, its IP address or operating system.
2. Personal Information Sharing
Replica B2B integrates the following third party services that are not requesting any permission:
All third party services may receive technical information about your device, for example, its IP address or operating system version. Also, they may keep your personal information over time and across different apps and websites.
3. Tracking Technologies
4. Social Logins
Replica B2B does not use any social login functionality.
5. In-app Purchase Information
Replica B2B does not process any in-app purchase information.
6. Children’s Personal Information
7. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We don’t track or keep any personal information.
8. Policy Changes
The app uses Apple technologies to make the app accessible.